Our client, an international events company, has an opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join its office in Sheffield.
This is a junior-level designer position working on events and exhibits, designing and producing print- ready artwork across different media and following brand guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities
• Advanced skills in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Design and produce concepts and layouts in allocated time frames
• Meet deadlines for design concepts, proofing and sign off
• Following specific guidelines for production across different media
• Keep all files backed up in correct format and archived
• Allocate all design hours to correct projects and job numbers
• Adherence to brand guidelines
Qualifications and skills
• Advanced experience and demonstrable flair using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Creating custom backgrounds graphics from a blank canvas
• Experience producing large-scale graphics using Adobe’s Creative Suite
• Comfortable re-sizing and re-sampling images and image manipulation
• Experience across large-format display and exhibition graphics and marketing collateral
• Strong layout skills with ability to work up and develop concepts and ideas
• Experience of working with deadlines and ensure work is on brand and on budget
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Flexible attitude; ability to manage changing priorities with enthusiasm and professionalism
• Ability to work under your own initiative with minimal supervision
You would be joining an international-calibre company with a global network and excellent reputation for training, development and retention.
Apply here for full details.