Salary: Competitive, DOE
Our client, a leading international law firm, has an opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join its team in Sheffield.
This is an opportunity to lead and manage the agenda for our client’s UK business and support the delivery of its office engagement plans. It offers an opportunity for an HR professional to take on the role of advisor, using your understanding of business and its priorities to build strong relationships, which provide both support and challenge.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contact for management teams in the business support areas to bring the best people solutions for the business, line managers and employees
- Build strong business relationships with colleagues and work with the management team to deliver a business-aligned people plan
- Lead talent management for the UK business support areas, meeting business goals through the attraction, retention and deployment of individuals
- Work in partnership with the Business Advisory team, proactively oversee and support the delivery of the HR calendar
- Provide coaching to line managers to encourage effective communication and problem resolution. Manage complex employee relations casework, drive resolution in line with legislation and internal policies. Track and monitor the delivery of employee relations casework by the HR Business Advisory team
- Implement specific projects, taking a lead role where appropriate, to help align the workforce to the strategic goals of the client.
- Identify gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to address people risks
- Build a strong relationship with the Managing Partner, work with them to develop a local engagement plan and support delivery from the wider HR team
- Support the Managing Partner through the provision of local intelligence including people processes and case activity
- Proven experience in HR management across including experience in recruitment, reward, performance management, learning and development and talent management
- Knowledge of UK employment law, procedures and processes and experience managing complex cases to conclusion, balancing the needs of the business and the individual
- Demonstrable success in developing and supporting line managers through change
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills
- Good level of commercial awareness and business acumen
- Good organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Professional qualification (CIPD or equivalent) desirable
Please apply here for a confidential discussion and details of the role including location and salary range.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic HR Manager to join an extremely well respected and established manufacturing firm.
The role is extremely varied and involved and includes responsibilities that cover the full HR remit so suitable candidates will enjoy multi-tasking and working in a role where no two days are the same!
Please note for this particular role, the client is looking for applicants who are available immediately and have previously worked in unionised environments.
For further details of the role and to make an application please click here