Salary: Competitive & Excellent Benefits Package
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, creative and dedicated Training Co-ordinator to join a leading, national firm who are experienced a period of sustained growth.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that Debt Recovery Field Representatives have the skills, knowledge and expertise needed to discharge the responsibilities of their role. The role will combine high quality design and delivery of field training with side by side performance coaching to maintain knowledge and competence.
• Support all induction and role based training activities ensuring that all field based employees leave training with a complete understanding of their role and the necessary skills and knowledge required to fulfil their role.
• Ensure that field employees' training needs are assessed at the outset of employment and at regular intervals (including if their role changes) thereafter.
• Review complete end to end people processes across the field operation and regularly review employee competence through the development of a competence framework and take appropriate steps to ensure employees remain competent for their role.
• Provide appropriate training, coaching and support to employees to ensure that any relevant training and development needs are satisfied.
• Conduct training needs analysis, liaising with the Field Regional Managers and the Field General Manager to identify trends and focus areas for training.
• Creation and delivery of all other training materials to satisfy client, regulatory and business needs.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience/ knowledge of consumer and commercial debt recovery processes and strategies and experience working with field based operators.
Please note that this role will be based in the Manchester office however the successful candidate will be expected to also be out in the field 50% of the time, providing training to the Field Representatives across the country.
To apply for this position please click here