Paralegal - Debt Recovery Litigation
Salary: Competitive & Excellent Benefits Package
We have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Paralegal to join a leading, national law firm that offers long term security and career progression.
Main duties of the position include:
• Dealing with mortgage repossessions from issue of proceedings through to eviction.
• Preparing Witness Statements for possession hearings and applications to suspend warrants.
• Instructing Agents to attend hearings and evictions.
• Providing Agents with up-to-date information regarding the cases.
• Ensuring all relevant dates are diarised and followed up.
• Answer client queries and provide status updates/advice in a professional and efficient manner.
• Provide assistance to other fee-earners or at the request of a partner in the methodology and progress of work and carry out any research necessitated by ongoing work.
• Accept and request guidance tuition and training on the methodology of work, utilisation of computer systems and other assistance at work
• Carry out all of the above with the view to the provision of high quality legal services and the achieving of high profitability within the firm.
The firm offer a competitive starting salary, an excellent benefits package along with huge potential for growth and development.
To apply for this position please click here
An opportunity has arisen to work within Insolvency for a leading law firm that offers true chances to develop and progress.
Taking responsibility for managing your own caseloads and clients, the role requires you to provide initial advice to clients and insurers. Drafting letters and documents for court also forms a large part of the position and suitable candidates must have excellent attention to detail and be able to write in a clear and concise manner.
Providing a high standard of client service and having strong communication skills are essential to succeed in this role and candidates need previous legal experience along with a good standard of education.
To apply for this position click here
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Our client, a leading South Yorkshire law firm, has an opportunity for a Commercial Dispute
Paralegal to join its team in Doncaster.
Candidates need a minimum of two years’ relevant experience in dealing with or assisting with commercial litigation cases.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Debt recovery
- Partnership disputes
- Directors/shareholders disputes
- Business Tenancy/Lease disputes
- Contract disputes
- Professional negligence
- Any other tasks delegated by the Head of Department and/or Practice Partner
- Preparing bundles of documents for court hearings
- Drafting legal documents
- Reviewing files
- Dealing with clients and third parties face to face and on the telephone
A good standard of computer literacy, keyboard skills, excellent telephone manner and good customer care skills are required and the salary for the role is dependent on experience.
Though the role is based in Doncaster you may be required to travel to Sheffield on occasion.
To apply for this position, click here